Join the discussion
Please note that this website does not provide medical or therapeutic advice, and no information contained herein shall be construed as such. Any information may be incorrect or outdated and is provided solely for academic discussion and as a possible inspiration to look further into a particular topic. Always consult a professional if you need medical or psychological help. For current research in psychology and medicine, you may want to consult databases such as PubMed of the National Institutes of Health, websites of major hospitals, and others.
ADHD agoraphobia ansiedad anxiety anxiety news anxiety research anxiety resources anxiety treatment burnout CBT CFT children communication communication-focused therapy communication-focused therapy (CFT) counselling COVID-19 depression diagnosis dr jonathan haverkampf fear happiness health anxiety help medication medicine neuroscience news obsessive-compulsive disorder OCD panic attacks psychiatry psychotherapy PTSD relationship research self-help sleep social anxiety social anxiety resources stress symptoms therapy trauma treatment
- Transforming Psychotherapy Through Mindful Compassion: The Impact on Empathy, Symptomatology and Mechanisms of Change – Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- 3 Steps for Coping With Relationship OCD
- The Effect Of Virtual Reality Glasses On Vital Signs And State Anxiety Level In Cancer Patients
- Manitoba man fears his daughter will die on the streets due to lack of shelter space for women
- Selena Gomez and Nicola Peltz Beckham speak out about their anxiety when reading online criticism
Hi Mide, thank you for your question. I no longer provide medical assessments. My focus is on psychotherapy and counselling.…
Hi, do you still assess and diagnose adults with adhd? Thanks, Míde
If therapy actually reduces anxiety, it is something I’ve been pondering. I came into this webpage while searching for the…
[…] The information can be about the environment or about oneself, come from the outside or the inside. Communication-focused therapy…
The most aggravating thing is when people make it sound so simple, like “everyone has anxiety, you just need to…